Great Food, Big Screen Sports and Live Music
This weekend at Thomas Moore Tavern:
Friday 07th November
Live Music with Stuart Burns on Friday Night. Stuart played over the festival week and is one of our most popular entertainers. A multi-intrumentalist, Stuart plays Electric/Acoustic Guitar and Saxophone. His play list of songs is in the hundreds, covering nearly all decades and genres, with songs from Johnny Cash to Pharrell Williams.
Food served til LATE!
Saturday 08 November
Join us for Ireland vs South Africa Rugby on the big screen. Kick off 17:30. Bar food served from 12 noon – 10pm.
Music on Saturday with Helena Bates singing classics from Adele to Guns ‘n’ Roses 9.30pm – LATE
Food Times Friday & Saturday:
- Lunch served from 12pm – 5pm
- Bar food served from 12pm – 10pm
- Bistro food served from 5.30pm – 10pm
- Early Bird Menu 5.30pm-7pm , 2 Courses €23.50 or 3 Courses €26
Sunday Food Times:
- Lunch served from 12.30pm – 5.00pm
- Bar food served from 12.30pm – 9.30pm
- Bistro food served from 5.30pm – 9.30pm
- Early Bird Menu 5.30pm -7pm, 2 Courses €23.50 or 3 Courses €26
Groups Welcome, Family Friendly. Got a Query? Call 053 9174688