October Bank Holiday, Mid term and Halloween
The October Bank Holiday is not far away (thank goodness I hear you say!) and we have some super entertainment lined up for our guests.
Wexford will be buzzing as the 63rd Wexford Festival Opera rolls into town – a chance to discover rare and forgotten masterpieces at this World leading Opera Festival.
Also in town is the Wexford Spiegeltent Festival with an eclectic programme of events features contemporary music, comedy, theatre, film, classical music & more.
Thomas Moore Tavern are proud sponsors of both festivals and look forward to welcoming festival goers to our warm and welcoming tavern for food and late night entertainment.
October Bank Holiday Weekend at TMTs
- Thursday 23rd October, Music with Helena Bates
- Friday 24th October, Music with Stuart Burns
- Saturday 25th October, Music with Helena Bates
- Sunday 26th October, Music with Stuart Burns
- Monday 27th October, Bank Holiday – OPEN
Mid Term Break & Halloween Weekend at TMTs
- Tuesday 28th October, Live Trad Session
- Wednesday 29th October, Singing & Swinging (live show 11pm)
- Thursday 30th October, Music with B2B
- Friday 31st October – Halloween Night – Music with Emma Sutherland
- Saturday 01st November, Music with Stuart Burns
- Sunday 02nd November, Music with Stuart Burns