Christmas Parties Wexford
As the Christmas Party season approaches thoughts and talks turn to ideas for the staff party, getting projects finished in time for Christmas break, preparing tasty jellies and treats for the Christmas Dinner!
How about a Christmas Party Theme?
- Make this years party more fun with a Christmas Theme for your party. Dress up in the worst Christmas Jumpers you can find – great for Party snaps!
- Reverse the season – Make like it’s July and wear some tropical gear!
- Why not organise a “Santa-con” event and spend the day bouncing from bar to bar in white beards and red hats – naturally starting (and possibly ending) the evening here at Thomas Moore Tavern 🙂
Top Tips for Christmas Parties
The office Christmas Party is a great opportunity to socialize with your work colleagues whom you normally don’t have the chance to mingle with, however it is advisable to bear in mind these simple steps to avoid a red face after the holidays:
- Eat before you drink – Whether it’s a snack in our bar before you head out or our tasty Christmas Dinner eating before you drink will help considerably!
- Don’t be too provocative or flirty with the boss or any colleagues, especially those already in a relationship!(That applies to both males and females)
- Keep office politics and requests for a raise off the table – this is not the time nor the place.
- Consider your companions when telling jokes- keep jokes and your language clean!
- Consider carefully before posting anything on social media – perhaps tomorrow might be a better time…
- Set up a buddy system with your workmates, looking out for one another and making sure they get home safe.
Most of all have fun, celebrate your hard work and look out for one another.