October Bank Holiday at Thomas Moore Tavern
The festivities continue until 02nd November and here at Thomas Moore Tavern we are celebrating with food served daily from 12 noon Monday to Saturday and from 12.30 on Sunday.
We have live music in the bar nightly and all the biggest sporting games on our big screen throughout the day.
Our relaxing Bistro is the place to go for our delicious lunch and evening menus with our early bird menu served from 5.30pm- 7pm Friday & Saturday, 5.30pm – 7.30pm Sunday to Thursday.
We have nightly entertainment as follows so get together with friends old and new- we look forward to seeing you.
- Friday 24th October, Music with Stuart Burns
- Saturday 25th October, Music with Helena Bates
- Sunday 26th October, Music with Stuart Burns
- Monday 27th October, Bank Holiday
- Tuesday 28th October, Live Trad Session
- Wednesday 29th October, Singing & Swinging (live show 11pm)
- Thursday 30th October, Music with B2B
- Friday 31st October – Halloween Night – Music with Emma Sutherland
- Saturday 01st November, Music with Stuart Burns
- Sunday 02nd November, Music with Stuart Burns