Whats On at TMT This June Bank Holiday
Another bank holiday approaches – Isn’t it great?! The June bank holiday is a popular one here in Wexford with people visiting the Sunny SouthEast from all over Ireland.
Our Family friendly bar and restaurant uses locally sourced seasonal food to suit every taste from steak lovers to vegetarians with a wide range of tasty snacks available in the bar daily.
So what have we got in store?
We have the popular multi instrumentalist Stuart Burns providing entertainment on Friday and Sunday Night from 9.30pm whilst the powerful Helena Bates belts out the hits on Saturday night from 9.30pm.
Saturday also see’s the final of the RaboDirect Pro 12 Final with Leinster Rugby V Glasgow Warriors!! The match will be shown on the big screen on Saturday night- KickOff 18:15.
- Lunch served from 12.00pm – 5.00pm
- Bar food served from 12.00pm – 9.30pm
- Bistro food served from 5.30pm – 9.30pm
- Early Bird Menu 5.30pm-7pm
Sunday & Bank Holiday Monday from 12.30pm
- Lunch served from 12.30pm – 5.00pm
- Bar food served from 12.30pm – 8.30pm
- Bistro food served from 5.30pm – 8.30pm
- Early Bird Menu 5.30pm -7.30pm
So if your visiting Wexford or are living locally do pop by and give us a try – we aim to please and look forward to welcoming you all!